All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Goth Girl Charlie 2 (Size 11?) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Goth Girl Charlie 2 (Size 11?)
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goth Girl Charlie came back for another shoot. She said she thinks her feet grew to a size 11 since last time, and wanted to know if that was ok with guys?
As long as her soles are wrinkly, I don't care.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/dsc05536.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/dsc05595.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/dsc05829.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/dsc05924.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/dsc06058.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/dsc06091.jpg

[ July 04, 2007, 05:04 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it okay for her feet to have grown to size 11?
[Thumbs Up] Oh hell yes. I love Charlie the Goth! [Bow Down]

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read "Goth" and had to enter your forum...what an awesome model!

But a crime not to show her toes from a top view [Wink]

Any pics of those beautiful black polished toes?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't get many shots of that angle, but this is the closest from that day.

The polish is actually a very dark blue, but can only be seen from certain angles, otherwise it looks black.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/hotp/DSC05467aa.jpg

[ July 04, 2007, 05:04 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrimper
Board Regular
Member # 24488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrimper   Email shrimper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish they would grow even more (at least a 12). Big feet, bring 'em on!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonas19
Board Regular
Member # 22687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leonas19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes for big feet hers do look really nice!

--------------------
Someone please please just touch my feet now! mmmm it always feels soooo goood mmmmm:)

Posts: 37 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree! She looks great! I love Goth girls!
Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

working on getting her back, she is always busy, difficult to schedule. I keep telling her how popular she is, which is true, try to butter her up....

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

No1Fresh
Board Regular
Member # 25587

Icon 14 posted      Profile for No1Fresh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her gothic feet are her feet ticklish at all would love to see more
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

She'd have a hell of a kick as she reacted!
But got her to do a fj on film, which i think is better [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really into goth except when her feet r as sexii as these beauties...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she cute. Love her big size 11s. Damn i hate stockings though
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is certainly a great find! Cute girl and those feet are demanding and hot!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longsolelover
Board Regular
Member # 28051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longsolelover   Email longsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me she`s nearly perfect as i am into long, slender sized feet anyway as in wrinkles...She is really great!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful long toes

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links