All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Jenna Lynn - Custom

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jenna Lynn - Custom
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Jenna Lynn, who did a custom shoot for me. She is 20 years old, size 5.5 feet.
i buy a lot of customs, but she is one of the few who seems to be a natural.

We plan on her being a regular contributor to the site. She is also in the works for her own site, www.missjennabliss.com
Reminds me of someone?

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ November 28, 2008, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy, i just want to smell those soles!!!
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking nice!!

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully her site will be up and running soon!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WANT SNIFF THESE SMELLY SOLES AND SWEATY FLIP FLOPS, DELICIOUS GIRL!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna marry her.

I'd love to spend my nights at her feet. And all the days of my life with her flip flops [Smile]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very pretty smile. and like the black polish
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She s delicious, i love feet in worn pink flops
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jennifera
Loyal Member
Member # 31193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jennifera   Email jennifera       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you mean she reminds you of Britney Spears, Jenna is much prettier and a lot more sexy. Brtiney is a jerk.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a knockout. A perfect 10 from face to feet and those soles are an 11. She's amazing! She'd sell memberships on being a footmodel alone... I hope she concentrates on that! That pose pic on the couch goes on the short list for pic of the year!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links