All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » TJ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TJ
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the new contribution section of TJ and she is absolutely perfect and she is amazing. She is sexy and beautiful. She also has the sexiest legs and feet. She is my favorite foot model and there is no doubt that I could enjoy spending countless hours worshiping her sexy feet.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with everything you said! [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiphopfeet
Board Regular
Member # 19784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiphopfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does TJ ever do foot worship sessions? couldn't imagine sucking those toes.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this Super girl fantasy. I would love to see her dressed in a Super girl outfit and barefoot.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats doable...people seemed to like her in the genie outfit

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

If you can do that and she is willing to do it that would be awesome. I would love that.
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

I was wondering if TJ wearing a supergirl outfit and barefoot is still a possibility for a request for a pictorial. Her legs and feet sticking out of that outfit and skirt would be amazing.
coedfeet
Member # 2738

sure it is, it's just a matter of where to cheaply buy the costume? does it come with the feet cut out, or would it have to be altered?

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links