All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Lola's Milf Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lola's Milf Soles
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had 33 year old MILF model Lola Lynn in yesterday. Amazing wrinkly soles on her size 6 feet.
She was mainly here to do a few scenes for the fj store, and she did a great job of giving a forced fj, hj and bj. Sadly not my cock, but its fun to shoot from another angle. He did a good job, and yes, kept his sox on!
Plus a few scenes for the regular site, just cause of those pink soles.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ September 18, 2009, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kirk2000p
Board Regular
Member # 25531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kirk2000p   Email kirk2000p   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Can't wait to see the fj vid!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn sexy...kinda reminds me of the chick from 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding'

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a damn hottie! I love that 3rd pic, she is just so beautiful, innocent, and playfully looking in it!

Are you going to have her do any more shoots? I'd love to see her more!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah she's coming back next month. The plan each shoot is get fj scenes, and stuff for the regular site, since she is so good at it.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
yeah she's coming back next month. The plan each shoot is get fj scenes, and stuff for the regular site, since she is so good at it.

Hell yeh, that's what I like to hear!

Can't wait to see more!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picked up her FJ clips and she is amazing. Love that she took a load on those amazing soles

PLEASE do more with her. Love those feet!

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what he said^^...i got her fj vid awww man please make her a regular on your site
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

She's coming back 10/24, so that means at least 2 more fj vids, 2 more regular vids [Jerkoff]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Make sure her man cums all over those perfect wrinkled soles again!
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first saw her doing bondage modeling..Shes soooooo sexy..Great post. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Yeah she is up for just about anything...

quote:
Originally posted by fatpat:
Yes. Make sure her man cums all over those perfect wrinkled soles again!

Mission accomplished [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is incredible! What tantalizing soles and toes!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been saying it for some time now, MILFs and Cougars are way too UNDERrated. So many hot feet to be had! Good stuff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links