All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » TJ gets some sleepy Ari feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TJ gets some sleepy Ari feet
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While shooting on easter sunday, TJ admired my pocket watch. But Ari was so transfixed, she fell into a deep sleep. TJ took advantage, of course I did too lol.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! You listened to my email! [Woot]

When is this going to pop up on the clips4sale site?  -

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah they both kinda did it alot lol.

Don't know when it will be up, but I'll just send it to you free when it does go up [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa, really? *puts coedfeet back on Christmas card list* [Big Grin] You're the best! [Woot]

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is hot, TJ's feet look like they need some attention as well. I would be happy to volunteer.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

-

See, now imagine they're on a bed, and a WHOLE VIDEO of just this, she's sleeping using it as a pillow...throw in some toe wiggling...a little sniffing in her sleep...

I'm glad they enjoyed this, cause I'm telling you, this is THE FUTURE. [Cool]

--------------------

hypnosockslave
Board Regular
Member # 19441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hypnosockslave   Author's Homepage   Email hypnosockslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pics look fantastic, I love this idea for a shoot. Can't wait for it to go up to see the whole thing. Thanks, coedfeet!

--------------------
-

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I can't believe how hot that is! Ari is soooo fine!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TJ could have her own website if she wanted. she is prob one of the best in the biz. every picture set shes in is awesome
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
TJ could have her own website if she wanted. she is prob one of the best in the biz. every picture set shes in is awesome

-

Well if she ever started a website where she did THAT to different girls' feet, I'd join. [Hump]

--------------------

Feetaholic07
Board Regular
Member # 14349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetaholic07   Email Feetaholic07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could you let me know also when that goes up on clips4sale too?
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.footlova5
Board Regular
Member # 4676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.footlova5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do more of the hypno vids with foot fetish, great idea
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO SEXY,,I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE PLACES WITH TJ...LOL

-
Upload Image to TurboImageHost.com

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ari has some sexy feet...she looks like my exes lil sister too...fantasies on top of fantasies on top of fantasies [Hump] ...

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottman
Board Regular
Member # 10047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We definately need some more TJ, my fav girl by far she has such soft looking pretty feet.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links