Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Hey Madison (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hey Madison
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Rhetorical Question]: They weren't that bad, were they Madison? LOL! I love this picture!

-

I love the look on both their faces! Great shot Patrick! [Thumbs Up]

Wu

P.S. I'll edit this thread when you change the coming soon pic.. LOL!

[ March 15, 2005, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Wu,

Well, I know you asked this question of Madison, but I had to throw in my two cents on this one too. Let me tell you a little photo story here...

Once upon a time Patrick was taking photos of Madison and Lauryn together. He asked the girls to take a couple of photos of their feet by his face and the girls thought it would be fun. So they stuck their size 8 1/2 feet right by his face.
 -

Then, while he was thinking, the subject came up of Lauryn's feet being smelly. She said they smelled and to watch out. Of course that made me want to smell them, but I had to ponder the next shot.
 -

Then it hit me, why not a shot of me smelling the girls' feet? Madison was sure up for it, sticking her toes right on my nose. And the shot came out so nice it is now my avatar image as well!
 -

It was then Lauryn's turn for me to sniff her toes, but she refused — too embarassed about her feet being smelly. Patrick had rubbed them for a little break in between photo shoots minutes before, but she still was to scared I'd find them to be smelly. So no photo...

So it was back to Madison I went. Isn't it nice how her size 8 1/2 soles and arches fit my face perfectly. She's always been teased about having big feet, so does that mean I have a big head?

-

- The end [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauryn
Board Regular
Member # 3418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauryn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a lovely story, I kinda regret not letting you get a little closer to my pigs... hopefully next time ill have them all yummy so i`m not ashamed.lol

--------------------
You can see more of my size 8 1/2, high arched feet at Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com).

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauryn
Board Regular
Member # 3418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauryn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya know i think i might be developing my own little foot fetish......hum...

--------------------
You can see more of my size 8 1/2, high arched feet at Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com).

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! Great story Patrick! Sounds like you all had fun that day. And once again, welcome to the forum Lauryn. I'm sure you had nothing to be ashamed about that day!

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu,

I tried to tell her... I was like, "I like them better when they're like that!" [Smile] Heehee... you know what I mean, right Wu?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have wonderful legs and the prettiest feet Lauryn! [Kiss] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Since she was on last night and I got her to get her little butt in here to post, we also talked about doing some photos in the weeks to come. Might do one on a city street with people all around and stuff. Something a little different.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Wu,

I tried to tell her... I was like, "I like them better when they're like that!" [Smile] Heehee... you know what I mean, right Wu?

- Patrick

Patrick,

I know what you mean. Nothing wrong with the natural scent of a woman's feet.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A set involving the city streets might be realy interesting. Hopefully one of your girls will want to give this a shot.
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Wu,

Maybe you can convince Lauryn for me then. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will sure do my best, I bet if Ramsfan got on her case (being her biggest fan and all) I bet she would love to do it!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I hope so! I need something else to brag about and I think sniffing Lauryn's toes would be something I sure should brag about.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

I dont blame you, I would brag about that FOREVER!!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

She's going to call me next week and plan a day to go out and do some photos with me. [Smile] I was thinking in a very public place too so everyone can see all the attention I am giving to her feet.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links