Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » To Abby-From your #1 fan! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To Abby-From your #1 fan!
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will never forget the first time I became acquainted with you and Patrick's work. In fact the first time I ever saw your lovely pictures was in Leg Show Magazine's contribution page.

If I had to say which girl was my most favorite girl from Patrick's site, it would easily have to be you.

Those smooth soft soles and those perfect toes simply drove me nuts. No one could spread her lovely toes like you did. That mischievious look in your eyes didn't hurt either! [Thumbs Up]

However, it wasn't just your feet that drove me nuts-it was that beautiful face of yours. I guess it's those beautiful eyes and those lovely lips. The long brown hair, the cinammon skin, but the honest truth is that your lovely smile simply sealed the deal for me. [Woot]

Thank you for modeling those beautiful pictures throughout the years. I have yet to see a bad picture of yours ever! [Roll Eyes]

I think by now you've come to realize that you have absolutely ROCKED my world. Hey, I have said what I had to say and I just simply wanted for you to know! I hope you continue to model for Patrick. Like I told the man, you are like a fine wine that just gets better with time. [Big Grin]

Have a great life and God bless. I hope you get back the joy you have given to your adoring fans!

As for me, don't sweat it-I will simply return back to my anonymity. I am not into bugging anybody. I am doing great admiring you from a distance. Can you dig it? [Cool]

Your Fan Always

[ April 29, 2005, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Manny,

Nice of you to drop by. Abby is going to be so happy to read all the nice things that you had to say about her. I know I am happy that you found the forum and the site. It is nice to have the fans from the older site returning and discovering some of the returning and the new models who have posed.

I hope you continue to post here in the forum. Abby is a regular and a number of the other girls get in here when they have some free time. Plus, there is a nifty Abby avatar waiting for you if you stick around. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well its about time somebody said they were my number one fan. i was starting to worry. but tis ok. thank you mr. manny for all of your nice words, i hope to hear from you again soon, and thanks again for being my #1 fan.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

I guess former boyfriends aren't eligable to be number one fans, huh? [Cry]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, former boyfriends dont count.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Well, considering I used to check out your feet every single day in art class in high school (thank God our teacher say you in the front and me in the back!) back in 1995, and it's now 10 years later and I still LOVE check out your feet every chance I get... that HAS to count for something??? But a part of me thinks, and is probably right, that although you loved all the foot rubs, foot jobs [Blush] and toe sucking, I bet you really like knowing I can only look at them now and have all those memories of doing those naughty things with them. Such a tease!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

awwwwwww... [Confused] the memories...so are you telling me you may be a number one fan? or close to it. i dont think you could pick one pair of feet to be your favorite.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

I admit there are things I love about each model's feet. Yours have so many great qualities though. The only thing I think that is missing from your feet is my hands. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

awwwww thats so adorable honey. thank you.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Next photo shoot I'll have to work on what's missing. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

I wonder when mr manny is going to write to me again...

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

He said something about not bothering us after the post, but I told him to write as much as he wanted when he wanted. He e-mailed me originally, so I'll see if I still have his contact information and tell him you aked about him.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the oily pics !
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

I posted some stuff in the main photos area of Wu's forum too with you on it. Take a look. Tom liked what he saw and stopped in.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Tom,

You have an avatar violation going on there. Would you like me to make you one scaled correctly that has Abby's oily soles on it? She'd be tickled to see you using it.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links