Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Happy Birthday Chloe!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Chloe!!
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

Just wanted to take a quick second to wish you the happiest birthday ever!!

Hope your day goes well and your feet get just as much attention as they deserve...TONS!!!

SOS Fan

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Chloe got an early cake in the wee hours of Saturday. Didn't you Chloe? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell ya! and it was good as crap. Wasnt it Patrick?

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you SOS Fan! It was a pretty good b-day friday night awesome...saturday night could have been much better then it turned out to be!

--------------------

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

Crap? Ehh... It was chocolate! Don't make me think it resembled anything other than chocolate. Heehee... Just kidding. And yes, aside from eating too much of it, it was good.

And without getting into specifics, I thought Saturday night was pretty good. Nothing over the top, although some people had a little too much to drink. But doesn't that always happen anytime alcohol is around?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

patrick,

I meant crap as a good thing...though it didnt seem like it...Saturday was okay...i just think I could of had a better time...not really sure why I feel like that, just do! Hey I have plenty more b-days coming my way so oh well...And not gettin into any specifics, but I havent had a good birthday since I was 13...And yes some people has way to much to drink!

-chloe

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Sorry you felt that way about Sunday. I thought you were having a good time until later on, but I figured it might have just been the liquid, so to speak, affecting your feelings. I know sometimes I get a little testy when I drink too much. I know some get upset, sleepy, etc. I figured you'd tell me about it if it was something important, if not, then you'd probably just let it be.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

I would have told you but I didnt think you would really care! plus we had our hands full with a certain other person.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

I always a friend and will listen. Plus you have the added benefit of me not being like some people who we know who tell others everything. I for a change, keep personal things personal.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

I know, and thank you for that!

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Well, unless those personal things involved you licking chocolate cake off your own toes. Heehee... Then I HAVE to share!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

lol...ur to funny!

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

I try my bestest!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links