Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » More Carmen!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Carmen!!!!
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen blows my mind and my heart skips a beat when I see theirs new pics posted.Wow... [Drool] She is my fave and she is sooo cute and her feet well....Her sence of style is really cool.I love all the stuff she wears in the photo shoots.The best I whould have to say are the ones with her in jeans.Nothing is more hotter than a gil barefooted in jeans!I would sudjest have her do a few in jeans and in "the pose" ya know on her belly feet in the air,soles and face clear in the photo ete...I'm still hoping for the Carmen in a Ravens jersey Patrick hint hint...Keep up the good work and thanks for showing off all these beautiful barefoot Baltimore babes!PS I'm in Baltimore,Charles Village.Hail Ravens! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metaldaze,

Right now I'm too upset with the Ravens to put anyone else in that jersey. Seriously, what is up with them? Different subject!

I am glad you like Carmen's photos. She is indeed a great model, but above all else, has been a great friend to me over the years. I am glad she poses for me and enjoys doing so. I am trying to get with her soon for some more photos and I'll see what I can do with jeans. Until then though, she has a bikini shoot coming up in the next few weeks on Soles of Silk. [Smile] I am sure you'll like that one!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links