Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » My birthday!!!guess what...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My birthday!!!guess what...
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just had my first pedicure ever in my life!!! my feet feel ever silkier than ever. you know they were already silky, i never knew how soft they could really be...you all should bow to my smoothiliciousness [Bow Down] love yas [Tongue]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well my birthday isnt til tomorrow but i treated myself today [Big Grin]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy b-day

[Bow Down]

Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

Happy B-Day Abby.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats right boys bow to me!!! [Thumbs Up] make me feel special!!! [Blush]

--------------------

metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby...I would be like soooooooooo honored to be able to bow down before you and your beautiful feet.You would need not go out for a pedicure my dear for I would render that service to thee! [Big Grin] Just to be able to stare at your feet would be incredible.I would clean your soles with my tounge for hours,I would...well you get the Idea.Abby YOU ROCK!!! It's so cool that a pretty girl like yourself gets the whole foot thing and does foot pics! THANK YOU! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] Happy Birthday! Hope it's a happy day for you! [Big Grin] Take care! [Thumbs Up]

[ June 13, 2006, 06:15 AM: Message edited by: metaldaze ]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy B-day Wrinkled One! [Smile] Kisses upon each wrinkle and toe!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Abby! Hope you had a great day yesterday and hope your soft wrinkled feet got the service they needed also.
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

thanks guys...i appreciate everything. [Woot]

--------------------

markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby, happy birthday, my smoothilicious Solemate.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Your soles are like heaven,
And love them I do!

I didn't know myself until recently the real benefits of a professional pedicure. The salt scrub does magic. I shall glady bow to your new, super-enchanced smoothiliciousness. Please do not expect me to rise again quickly with you pointing your precious toe like that, it is a bella vista.

Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

aww how special this makes me feel [Big Grin] im going to keep getting them done about once a month as long as i have the money [Smile] thank you guys again for all of the attention.

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Abby:
...i never knew how soft they could really be...you all should bow to my smoothiliciousness [Bow Down] love yas [Tongue]

[Bow Down] Oh! Mighty...Wrinkled One! [Bow Down]

You should know, I was bowing down to your feet long before you crowned yourself smoothilicious! [Wink]

Happy Belated Birthday, Abby. [Kiss]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

thank you very much shomeyotoes!!! all the comments are appreciated, as always.

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pleasure's all mine. [Blush]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

what a sweetheart... [Tongue]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links