Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - February 28, 2007

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - February 28, 2007
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello people,

This week's update is of the gorgeous blonde, Wendy. Something unintentional happened in this set, but something I've had requests for, so it worked out well. Seems like many people are fans of girls with dirty soles in white flip flops, with a blacked sole of the shoe. Well, Wendy wasn't wearing flip flops, but white sandals instead. Her feet are dirty from being at the park and doing a shoot prior in a stream. Her feet got wet and muddy and also collected some dirt walking the trail back to the car. She never got to take her shoes off or wash her feet before we did the shoot and this is how it came out...

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you did it again Pat! Slap some blue(black [Big Grin] ) and you have me in 7th heaven! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, wendy is just great

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, they are amazing! I also admire the tattoo on her lower leg!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links