Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Hey Patrick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Patrick
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was great to work with you on the beach! It was alot of fun. So was geting kicked off the tennis court. lol N-e-way maybe next time we can get Chrytine to come along. I can think of quite a few things we can do together....

xoxo

Layla [Evil Grin]

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Layla,

Yeah it was great to get in some more shots. Can't wait for the ones with you and Chrystine. Just wondering if you're going to be teasing me like last time with those little comments. Don't think I didn't pick up on them!!!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is always a pleaseure to tease you with my little comments. hehehe I am sure you enjoy being teased by my feet better.

luv ya babe!

Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links