Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - October 31, 2007

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - October 31, 2007
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Halloween everyone! I have just the treat for you this year as Kat Noir makes her long awaited return to Soles of Silk. In her set she's wearing her Domme attire and is putting some rope and chain to good use. Welcome back Kat! And be sure to drop her a note on her site and tell her you enjoyed her foot fetish shots at http://www.katnoir.com

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brandon
Loyal Member
Member # 1960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brandon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sorry patrick but kat noir is filthy!!!!!

--------------------
yea.....

Posts: 61 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brandon,

To each their own.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Brandon,

To each their own.

Patrick

Ditto

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brandon
Loyal Member
Member # 1960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brandon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea obviously guys i get the hint.....but im just sayin to me her site just doesnt appeal to me and you know what im entitled to my opinion and if i am not mistaken these forums are made for just that correct?

--------------------
yea.....

Posts: 61 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Yup, that's why I didn't delete your post and said to each their own, which is mine. [Joint]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links