Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - November 14, 2007

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - November 14, 2007
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Lizzie debuted months ago, she was an instant hit with her ultra soft, high arched feet. Her soles seemed to be quite popular with all of you, so here are 2 samples of those same adorable soles on an equally adorable gal. Enjoy this week's update of Lizzie!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an honor it will be to lick those soles!
thanks patrick for the pics!

p.s how did you get this job?

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man these are great shots!

Thanks Patrick!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she's cute.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's been a while since she posed for the site, but she had some great soles and a lot of potential. It would be great if she would come back and do some more sets someday.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigmutha
Loyal Member
Member # 37331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigmutha   Email bigmutha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These feet were a good birthday present. (to look at)
Posts: 55 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would be nice Shaggy, but I lost contact with her ages ago and she hasn't contacted me either. [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links