Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » What A Relief!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What A Relief!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having been essentially "offline" for the better part of a year, I was relieved to find that Soles of Silk is still in business, and still going strong.

Several of the internet's most outstanding foot models were born of "SOS" and enjoy a rich archive and repository here.

Carmen, Lisa Tyler, Molly and those adorable twins (Kimmie and Kellie), for example. The photosets from "SOS" showcased these beautiful girls (and their feet) in a QUALITY and spectacular way.

These are some of my finest memories of the "footworld" and I am relieved to log in (after a long hiatus) to find them intact.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles of Silk is an institution. Patrick is another he-man legend amongst us foot lovers. So long as we've got guys like him, and Ben, and LeDaemon, we're in good shape.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben and Mic,

Thanks for all the compliments. Honestly, I've enjoyed putting female feet in my artwork and photos since I was in high school. It's just awesome to be able to put Soles of Silk online and display what I feel is my hobby and make enough cash from it to keep it going. If this were a job, it probably wouldn't be as fun. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too greatly admire Patrick's steady work ethic and
have never been disappointed when I have become a member. Patrick's legendary status would be greatly enhanced if he shared a few more of the new photos
of Kimmie(or is it Kellie?) he has been teasing us with as of late. I double-love those sweet twins.

Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark,
Would it be wrong to say I should be meeting up with Kellie next week to do two more photo sets? Heehee... Thanks for the compliments and I'll be sure to keep on posting more of Kellie on the forums and in Wu's contribution section.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links