Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » The Most "Precious" Girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Most "Precious" Girl
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Insofar as you've photographed (and introduced to the foot world) so many fantastic girls, I know you certainly get a lot of feedback on them.

The darling Twins and Carmen, for example - but Precious is, in my opinion, one of the most under-rated footgirls of all time. Aside from the fact she has such beautifully shaped and gorgeous feet, she just seems so affable and interesting. I love her face, hair and everything else.

Is she still active in the foot world? I realize many of these girls move on to other things, as I see this much in my own circles. It would be great to know what she's up though.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben,
She has been hard to reach, always changing her contact information. She was a good friend of mine, but she no longer works with me and she's got a boyfriend and a child. Last time I saw her, she said she'd pose again, but for the above reasons, I haven't been able to get in touch and I haven't seen her again since then.

I too love her photos. She is just too cute and too fun in life, and it comes across in her photos. Reminds me of Cierra with the way they both come across in photos.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links