Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - November 19, 2008

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - November 19, 2008
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update is gonna be one I think many people are going to like. We have Cierra and Kimmie in a set flanked by countless Tickle Me Elmos. They must have been inspired because the girls playfully tickle, grab and even bite each other's feet and toes in this one. Leave it to Cierra and Kimmie, good friends and both fun to have in front of the camera.

Also this week, we have a cute contribution set from the lovely Shell. In her set, you get to see those eye catching toes in purple flip flops poolside.

Patrick

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Patrick
veery nice!

Cierra and Kimmie are my favourites at sos due to the smallness of their feet. ;-)

On the first pic, its seems that Kimmies feet are even smaller than Cierra. But I think it has to be an optical illusion.
Greets
Pete

Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, you're probably right. Cierra happened to be wearing a size 4 shoe the day we first did pictures and swore she was a 4. I listed her as that, but I've seen her wear up to a 6. Girls...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAILIE
Loyal Member
Member # 32347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAILIE   Author's Homepage   Email HAILIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still can't tell them twins apart! Is there any difference between them? Maybe their voice?

--------------------
 -
www.hailies-world.com
www.myspace.com/hailie_
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14099
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14542

Posts: 83 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Once you know them, they're easy to tell apart. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice fun pics.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra is one of the few girls (in this WORLD) who can hold her own in a set with Kimmie (or with Kimmie's darling sibling). They are great together, and this is a fantstic set.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rickyz
Board Regular
Member # 33209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rickyz   Email Rickyz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I love this site. Is this the resolution in for the members?
thanks

Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Rickyz:
Hello, I love this site. Is this the resolution in for the members?
thanks

The photos of Cierra and Kimmie are indeed the current image size for the images. There are 3 versions of image size for the images, however. When the site started the images were smaller and then I made them larger. I recently made them the size you see with these two a few months ago.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Rickyz
Board Regular
Member # 33209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rickyz   Email Rickyz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks! I hope the resolution of pics will be a bit bigger.The models, imo are the best in the web [Drool]
Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I've always said....

TWENTY TOES are definitely better than 10! [Big Grin]

Ben Del Amitri, when is it gonna be "My Turn" to take a pic with Mikayla? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links