Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - January 7, 2009

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - January 7, 2009
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope everyone had a great New Year! Now that it's 2009, Soles of Silk has entered its 5th year online. The site went live at the end of 2004 and to celebrate I thought of none other than one of the site's most popular models with size 5 feet. Yes, size 5 as in 5 years. [Smile] That model is none other than Kellie. Here are 5 sample shots from her set.

Thanks for the first 5 years and don't miss out on entering the Soles of Silk 5 Year Anniversary Trivia Contest at the following thread:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=edit_post;f=36;t=000466;reply_num=000000;u=00001169

Patrick

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only does she have awsome feet, but she's also very pretty.

How can you control yourself snapping these shots? You must a Zen Master.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stud77Muffin77
Board Regular
Member # 32585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stud77Muffin77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very beautiful, with great feet! Love her soles! I am surprised there isn't more comments.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leolovesoles
Board Regular
Member # 38901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leolovesoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are sooo beautiful.....
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kellie's a cutie for sure. She'll be having some brand new photos coming up on the site in the next couple weeks.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guy01
Board Regular
Member # 38765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guy01   Email guy01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want my face in between her feet
Posts: 43 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by guy01:
I want my face in between her feet

They're certainly soft and smooth. [Wink] I know, not helping matters much.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

oldworker
Member # 38980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oldworker   Email oldworker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love !!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Oldworker,

If you're a fan of Kellie, be sure to check out this week's update of her in flats on a foosball table.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want her toes in my mouth
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links