Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - January 14, 2009

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - January 14, 2009
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

I had an email recently talking about some of the past sets I've done with sweaty feet themes to them. This person really enjoyed Madison's Track set from years ago as well as ones done with Cierra, Shayna and Carmen. Well, I was planning on holding this set until it got warmer out, but the email made me feel like enjoying what is probably the sweatiest feet I've seen before me while I had a camera in hand. These feet belong to none other than Layla.

Layla and I wanted to do a set with the shoes and socks theme when we set out to do this one. It was muggy and over 100 degrees outside. There was literally no breeze at all. I was sweating like a beast, but so was Layla. You not only see it on her feet, but all over her glistening body. Since we're here for those feet though, just look at how moist they are. I threw in a third sample picture that is a close up of her size 7s on her tennis shoes just because when I came across it to stamp for the update, it blew my mind to see how damp her feet were!

Patrick

P.S. The final shot wasn't done on the tennis courts like the the other two because, believe it or not, a family came by on this hot ass day with the brilliant idea to play tennis. I don't think they liked us being there taking photos. Even though we were there first, we moved over to the nearby basketball court. When Layla stuck her bare sweaty feet into her tennis shoes, minus the socks, to walk over to that court, she told me the insides of those shoes were so sweaty.

P.S.S. Don't forget that the Soles of Silk 5 Year Anniversary Trivia Contest is still going on. It isn't too late to enter. Take a shot, even if you don't think you know the answers. It could get you some nice free membership time!

http://www.solesofsilk.com/5_year_contest.html

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Applauds*
Hahaha...just...WOW

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the look on her face in that first one you can just tell by that look those socks must reek.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOO MUCH....eye....candy.... [Thud]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This whole set was amazing. Great idea for a theme, I love sweaty post-workout girl feet
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I stated in the foot pictures section...these pics are outstanding!
Pat, any chance of seeing a few of the other girl's sweaty feet??

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love da color on her toes sexy blue

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links