Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - September 15, 2009

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - September 15, 2009
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so excited to announce another new model to the sole mate roster on Soles of Silk. Meet Charlee, an 18 year old co-worker with size 7 1/2 feet.

At the end of Spring Charlee kicked off one of her shoes at work to show me her pedicure and asked me if I liked it. She mentioned it was for her senior prom and I looked down and then at her and said, "Are you 18 yet?" She laughed and said, "No, but real soon."

Well over the summer Charlee turned 18 and claims that she knew I'd be asking her. She told me she had to think about it first since she is currently dating someone. After she got the "OK" from him, she told me she was game and here she is making a colorful debut.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow..she's gorgous. She has nice feet as well. Seems like a pretty sweet girl. Lmao, the kind to where you'd give yourself the "guilt trip" if you ever did anything wrong to her,lol. I dunno, I think I maybe the only guy that does that,lol. Passed up lots of opportunites that way. Sigh....

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links