Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - December 30, 2009

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - December 30, 2009
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I am happy to showcase my friend Wendy and her heavenly size 8s. I've always been a fan of her feet since way back in art school. Okay, so maybe not "way back," but from a few years ago.

In this set, Wendy and I were doing a few shoots and decided to take a lunch break. She went upstairs and threw on the outfit and chunky sandals she's photographed in. I took one look at her and said how much I loved her shoes. I told her when we get done eating, she's posing in that outfit. With it being a little chilly out that day, we shot the set in her kitchen on a little bench she has. It gave me a great way to get down below those lovely soles.

Patrick

P.S. Don't miss out on the chance to win some free membership time on Soles of Silk by taking part in the 2009 Soles of Silk Trivia Contest.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just discovered the new Cierra contributions...
Couldn't ask for a better birthday present (mine was the 30th). I adore her. So much. *sigh*

Thank you for all your awesomeness, as always! [Smile]
~S

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyf
Loyal Member
Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kyf   Email Kyf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Wendy like having her lovely soles kissed?

--------------------
iluvprettybarefeet

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, I can see why you are fan of those feet of hers and she's pretty as well.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. Wendy's feet... like kryptonite to me!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links