Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - March 17, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - March 17, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week the tempature made its way into the low 60s, which was VERY welcome after all the snow that has fallen over the last few months. Well, I wasn't the only one admiring the weather because Kayleigh texted me and asked if I'd be free to do some photos with it being so nice outside. Yes, she asked me. [Smile]

The next day we met at a local park to do a couple of sets. I had just got done reading "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" the day before because I was going to go see the movie with some friends, Kayleigh included. I thought the book would be a good idea and had her read it in the set.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please post chrystine.love the long toes

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peter,
Please use the search feature in this and Wu's forum and use her name. I am not going to post Chrystine photos in a thread about one of the other models and I'd appreciate it if you refrained from asking for them in their threads. Let the thread be about the shoot/model it was made about.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looooooooooooooooooooove the pics
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great job as usual pat
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Thanks guys. I can only take so much credit as Kayleigh has been a natural since she started doing this only a few months and a few photo sets ago. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set Patrick. Kayleigh is cute as hell and her feet are out of this world!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry about that patrick.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She is very pretty! [Kiss]

Is this her first shoot Patrick?

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
Wow! She is very pretty! [Kiss]

Is this her first shoot Patrick?

Nope. It's actually her fourth. She posed for two Halloween sets back to back in October. She shot both of them on the day she turned 18 too. And then for Christmas, one of my models flaked out on doing the Christmas set and Kayleigh offered to do it. That set was her third set. This one above is the fourth.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for answering. I have been back for a couple times here and there, so maybe there was a chance I skimmed through some of her earlier work. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links