Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - April 21, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - April 21, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever since last year, before she could even pose (she wasn't yet 18 at the time), Kayleigh has wanted to do an Orioles themed set. A little over a week ago I mentioned to her that we needed to get that set done with the start of the season. Her and I were already going to a game with some friends, so we decided to go down early and do some shots around Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Well, the team really sucks right now, but at least the ballpark is one of the finest in the game. Add in this barefoot beauty hanging around outside and it's even better. She posed all around the stadium, some of the statues outside, and even got up in a ticket window for a bit when no one was around. [Smile]

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeb
Member # 33819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeb   Email deeb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat, you rule.

D

--------------------
deebs

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deeb,

I just take the pictures. I give the credit to the amazing girls, like Kayleigh above, who pose and just be themselves in their photos.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kayleigh is one of the hottest models! [Kiss]

Does she post on this forum?

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotfeet2982
Board Regular
Member # 39545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotfeet2982   Email hotfeet2982   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has the hottest feet.. Keep her comming on here.. I would love to chat with her. My boyfriend likes her feet as much as mine.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Based on all the samples I've seen (including in the Contribution page), this is a very impressive set. Kayleigh looks great and her feet look great.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I've seen all her other sets. The one before this also looked quite good.

[ June 18, 2010, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: combine_hunter ]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Thanks everyone.

Ramsfan: She does not post on here. [Cry]

Hotfeet: I can sure see why he'd like her feet. I've had them in my hands a few times and they're so small and soft.

Combine: As much as I liked this set, I think some of her other ones were even stronger. Search 'Kayleigh' in the main photos forum and you should be able to find her other post samples.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links