Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - July 14, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - July 14, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been almost a year to date since Colleen last did a set for the site, but she's FINALLY back and doing a set that she's been wanting to do for some time.

Colleen has a motorcycle and said all winter/spring that she wanted to do a set on it. I said that would be cool. After all those months of not getting in any photos, we managed to get in two sets the other day and we made sure the cycle one was one of them. We went on top of a parking garage one morning for this set, and luckily there was no one up there.

I liked the way this set came out and say kudos to Colleen for the idea! Can't wait to see more of her in front of my camera. Not going to let her take so long this time.

Patrick

P.S. Yes, she did change her hair color from blonde.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love her new look. what a gorgeous girl--beautiful smile and lovely feet

hope to see a lot more of her soon!

Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not the only one, letmeseeyourfeet30. I did get in another set after this one, but I'm going to try to make sure she shoots more frequently.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and its soo hot that she rides a motorcycle...oh man i bet they smell so good after she's been out riding all day
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like Colleen. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

i'd love to see a video of her riding her motorcycle

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links