Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - July 21, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - July 21, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I'm excited to offically announce a new addition to the site - an 18 year old coworker/friend with size 9 feet. Her name is Katie and I previously posted a teaser about this cutie and her adorable feet. Here is that thread:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=020911

With all the requests to see her soles (sorry about the tease shot where you could barely see one of them), I decided to make the first preview shot all about Katie's VERY soft, wrinkled soles. Impressive, huh?

As for the second shot, Katie likes to call this shot, "Patrick's little blue ball." Cute, huh? LOL

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeyeye
Loyal Member
Member # 10705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeyeye   Author's Homepage   Email yeyeye       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg those toe nails look AMAZING on an iPhone it's glowing. Great set pat, beautiful model as usual
Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. Katie sure has loved all these comments here and in the main photo forum. Helped me show her I wasn't just saying they were cute, they actually are.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh, doesn't she know she's too cute to have those kind of soles? Size 9 and wrinkly on a petite 18 yr-old girl? Craziness lol. I [Drool] when I saw her set on Wu's. Please, leave her no doubt on those phenomenal soles [Big Grin] .
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by axev1:
Gosh, doesn't she know she's too cute to have those kind of soles? Size 9 and wrinkly on a petite 18 yr-old girl? Craziness lol. I [Drool] when I saw her set on Wu's. Please, leave her no doubt on those phenomenal soles [Big Grin] .

Not sure if you saw my post in the General Chat section, but I got the chance to rub them for about 1.5 - 2 hours the other night. They're as soft as they look! I was impressed.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links