Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - July 28, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - July 28, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Cierra is back and wearing a silver pair of high heels that she insisted on wearing in a set the last time we got together for photos. Never one to turn down something one of my models really wants to do, I said "sure" and watched her pull them off her sweaty feet. Yes, you can even see th spot just below her toes glistening a little in the second preview shot below. Don't worry fellas, I wiped it off with my fingers. [Nana]

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you luck bastard you [Big Grin] . you ever get tired of all those feet? i know that's a question as inherently blasphemous as it is silly on a foot fetish forum lol, but i'm just wondering when feet become "work" and no longer "play". you're a professional of the highest degree, please don't get me wrong, i imagine its always work no matter how fun the job, i just try to picture what it would be like to have my love/passion/obsession also pay my bills. i often wonder if i'd maintain that zeal for feet by the 50th or 60th pair, or would it all be par for the course. no matter, amazing work as usual. very appreciated [Thumbs Up] .
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer your question, Axev1, no, I don't get tired of all these feet. [Smile] Since I was in high school I've been doing artwork and even some limited photography of female feet. Back then I was just a little timid about my fetish, but I think it was apparent in my art.

While in college I learned some basic web design skills and made a site with some artwork and photos of the different girls I did photos of. I think I had about 50 something girls, some of which have since posed on Soles of Silk.

Fast forward to today and yes, this can be considered a job as I do get paid having a members section, but I don't make bank on this site at all. I pay all the models for posing for me and if you count in all the other things, I do put money into this as well. I wish I could live off this site. It would be amazing.

I really consider this site my hobby and passion and don't let it consume my life/time. I like to keep it fun and six years in here, it is just that!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's really interesting. I guess my assumption was always that this was the sole moneymaker (pardon the pun lol). Never considered that this may be more a labor of love, something you do simply out of your passion for it. That's admirable, really. I mean, of course, like you said you do get paid, but its more about your passion, your dedication to the craft than money.

I'm impressed because I've long wanted to work with local models, snap pictures, but I've never been bold enough to follow through. I've taken my fair share of photos from female friends I've had in the past, but never made anything of it.

As an indirect fan from afar (I've been coming to Wu's for nearly six years now and have enjoyed your work without ever attributing it to you lol), it is my wish that you could live off of Soles of Silk as well. Anyone that is as dedicated as you are deserves to be compensated in equal measure. Of course, that's life and you make do with what you have. But I thank you for all the effort [Thumbs Up] . You do an amazing job.

Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Thanks my friend. Always nice to see someone take some time to say how they feel about what the girls and I do for the site.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra looks so beautiful! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
Cierra looks so beautiful! [Thumbs Up]

I have adored Cierra for years. I am not surprised by her popularity on the site at all. It is well deserved. She puts so much energy and fun into every shoot we do.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links