Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - August 4, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - August 4, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone. Last week I showed off some early teaser shots of a new 18 old model and friend of mine named Jamie. Well, this week is her official debut.

Jamie posed for these a day after turning 18 in Wildwood, New Jersey. We did 5 total sets that day and this was the very first one she posed for. I saw the location on the Wildwood website and thought it was really unique. When we were pulling into town, I was able to spot it from the main road and that's where we ended up first.

Jamie wears a size 7 shoe, although they feel smaller (not that I've rubbed them yet, ROFL... okay, I have).

Enjoy,
Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say ? Your work is very impressive !!!!
The girls , the sets , the colors....I love every detail !!

Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Elie. I'm glad you like what you see. I try to keep it fun and real in the sets.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man she is very cute! [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
Man she is very cute! [Smile]

I agree with this statement 100 percent. [Smile] She sure loves falling asleep to my foot rubs too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links