Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - September 22, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - September 22, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week a new model debuted named Nikki. This week another new model debuts named Carlin. Like Nikki, I knew Carlin years ago too.

Carlin and I went to the same high school. She was a few grades lower than I was, but I always thought she was too cute. Having no game, I never approached her like that.

Doing photography back in high school, I often asked the girls in my classes to model for me. My photography teacher used to joke with me and ask if there were any pretty girls left in school that I HADN'T photographed yet. Well, there was at least one and that girl's name is Carlin.

I had asked Carlin to model for me, and she actually said yes, but for some reason we never did get to shoot.

Fast forward all these years later and low and behold, Carmen is really good friends with Carlin. I asked Carmen if Carlin might want to pose for Soles of Silk a few years ago, but Carmen suggested that due to her then boyfriend, it probably wouldn't be a great idea. I was bummed.

A few years later now I ended up chatting with Carlin online and she said she liked some of the artistic photography I've done. I told her that I had always wished we had shot in high school and would still love to shoot her now. She said she'd pose for me. I was surprised because she married the boyfriend that Carmen said wouldn't let her do something like modeling for photos. We had a little discussion and she assured me everything would be cool.

So after all this time we took a few hours one day and went out for both Soles of Silk photos and some artistic ones as well. She was so nervous - saying she had never posed for anything before. I told her she did amazing and I actually asked her if she lied to me because she was making poses left and right that I loved.

We ended up doing a few sets that day and have some plans for a few more. I know I can't wait to get her back in front of the camera again.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like this one. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
I really like this one. [Smile]

Carlin is a sweetie. I only wish I had gotten her to pose way back when so I'd have a ton of material on her. Oh well, better late than never.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links