Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - October 13, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - October 13, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lovely Jordana is back this week. We don't live close to one another, so when we get together, we tend to do quite a few sets. When we were talking about what sets/themes we should do for our last get together, I told her that she had yet to do anything with food. She seemed a little funny about the idea, saying that it might feel really weird between her toes. I assured her that it would indeed feel really weird between her toes and that's why she should do it. She laughed and agreed to try it.

The day of the shoot I hit up a grocery store on the way. I found a lemon pie in the bakery section and grabbed it. I knew this would be really slimey on her feet - especially between those toes!

A funny thing happened when this sat began. Jordana began poking at the pie with her finger and said it felt neat. She then put her feet in there and said the same thing. She had so much fun and I made sure she wiggled those lemon pie filled toes!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice and messy!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Craigy,

It took forever to clean that damn floor. Jordana hopped in the shower and I was trying to wipe the floor clean. Mind you, I somehow pulled something in my back earlier that day and could barely bend. That floor was SLICK and it took forever to get it up. Even with it looking clean, you could still feel it was slippery.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the looks of it, it was worth every second of cleaning lol. As a huge food crush fan, in terms of "cleanup", I much rather prefer eating the sweaty foot crushed food than cleaning the food off the sweaty foot. Maybe that's odd, but I once had my wife completely crush half of a 1/2 birthday sheet cake, and ate it for days lol. I can suck toes anytime, but a sweet and sweaty treat is special.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

axev1,

I sometimes get a treat like that, but to be honest, I usually keep it short and sweet as I love licking and sucking a bare foot much more. Not sharing if I got either with Jordana... [Evil Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair enough [Smile] .
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links