Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - October 20, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - October 20, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sock fans...

Sweaty feet fans...

Cierra fans...

All of you can rejoice this week. Cierra is back and in a set where we just wanted to keep things simple. We had been shooting for a few hours and were both kind of tired. I recommended doing a set on the bed so she could lay back. I told her to grab some of her comfy clothes for it and she did. While she was in her bag, I grabbed her gray socks and told her to wear them in the set too.

It didn't take Cierra long to make the comment that her feet were getting a bit warm in the socks. I decided to take advantage of this and kept her in the socks for more photos than I usually do of a girl completely in socks. It paid off too and when she began pulling them off, her soles were damp and the spaces between her toes glistened. I made sure to get a lot of shots of this and I would NOT let her wipe the sock fuzz from her feet. She laughed and begged, but I said no firmly and kept shooting. I even added an extra close up shot of her wide spread toes right after a sock came off.

Patrick

-

-

And here is that close up I spoke of above - right after that sock popped off

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing pics!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. Cierra sure is top notch!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG. I'll be honest, I'm not Cierra's biggest fan, but I'm in love with that first pic, brings back so many fond memories. Gray footies, almost nothing better on the planet lol. Also, good call on the fuzzies.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

axev1,

It is cool. We all have our favorite models. I'm sure you sure wouldn't pass up a chance to have those sweaty little things to yourself for a few minutes though. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a word, no lol. Inherently, any girl you photograph is worth spending time with, imho. Feet aside, Cierra seems to have an infectious energy that would cause enough trouble on its own [Wink] . I will say, though, her feature set on Wu's, the "Foot and Size Tease" was very fun, very enjoyable. Something about the size tease I take as a playful challenge [Tongue] .
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm sure you sure wouldn't pass up a chance to have those sweaty little things to yourself for a few minutes though. [Smile]

Patrick

I would cash in some bonds at a severe penalty for a few moments with those beauties!
[Smile]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra's awesome! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

That she is, Ramsfan... that she is!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links