Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - October, 27, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - October, 27, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's set is the first follow up I have done to Mindee's feet and roller coaster set from a few months ago. This time around, Charlee and I took a three hour ride to an amusement park for some coaster riding fun and of course, some foot photos. This is also the day I described in another thread about getting to rub her feet in the midst of an evening rain storm. Here are two samples from the course of the day.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles and toes!
And what a little QT-PIE!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamand
Board Regular
Member # 4029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamand         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your new avatar with Jamie, any chance we could see it in larger size?
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pamand:
Love your new avatar with Jamie, any chance we could see it in larger size?

Thanks. I am sure that can be arranged soon.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, that's not Cedar Point in Sandusky, is it? I know all theme parks look alike lol, but I was just there this past summer. I would've pointed you two out like celebrities if our paths had crossed...then again, I was with my wife so I might've kept it under my hat lol.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by axev1:
Wait, that's not Cedar Point in Sandusky, is it? I know all theme parks look alike lol, but I was just there this past summer. I would've pointed you two out like celebrities if our paths had crossed...then again, I was with my wife so I might've kept it under my hat lol.

No. This was done in Kings Dominion, VA. Cedar Fair entertainment owns both parks. I went to Cedar Point, OH three summers ago, but didn't do a shoot while in it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links