Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - November 17, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - November 17, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Nikki returns, showing off her fun loving size 7 feet on a playground, blowing some bubbles. If you remember, Nikki is the friend of mine whose sister asked her why she'd agree to pose her feet and told her that her feet weren't cute enough. Well, all the positive comments you all shared/posted I forwarded to her the last time around. Reading them really made her smile. I'd even venture to say she has a new found respect for her feet. Not going to say she's all about her feet or anything, but she's much more open to the idea of them being desirable. That's all we ask, isn't it?

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, these girls with their low foot self-esteem lol. I love being the reassuring type. Please let her know that her feet have a fan in me. I just think she's got incredibly well proportioned feet, very elegant, slender but not too thin, curvy, nice arches, mouth-watering padding near her soles, killer heels, and spot-on perfect toes. Girls like her make you do a double take, then go home and [Jerkoff] lol.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a cutie! When we gonna do this set swap with Nikki Patrick!? Maybe have Barbie Gurl guest on Soles of Silk?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Such a cutie! When we gonna do this set swap with Nikki Patrick!? Maybe have Barbie Gurl guest on Soles of Silk?

We can do it anytime. I could use something to post soon with the holidays coming up. Nice to have some little extras and new things on the site.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Maybe have Barbie Gurl guest on Soles of Silk?

Or Monika Maple. Or Sammy. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Barbie is my new boo, well, with all due respect to her actual man. Lol

Patrick

[ December 20, 2010, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I tried. [Wink]

Hope Marcus isn't the jealous type. Heh heh heh.

[ December 21, 2010, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: combine_hunter ]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links