Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Madison?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Madison?
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Good Sir,

I enjoy your work and look forward to the Wednesday updates. Your consistent access to willing girls with cute feet is really something to appreciate, and your technical skills in shooting are outstanding. Well done, sir!

I am wondering when we will next see my favorite SoS model, Madison. It's been awhile, and I just had a hankerin', so to speak.

Best wishes,
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Hyperion,

Although she remains the most photographed model on the site (soon to be overtaken by Cierra), Madison has not posed for some time. She was always there to pose for years and then she met a new boyfriend and sadly to say, she forgot about all of her friends. She moved out of state and forgot how to hit reply on an email or text message. Sad too because she was such a cornerstone of Soles of Silk all these years. I am saddened by this too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Patrick,

Well, that's too bad indeed, but I suppose not a surprising development, what with a bf and a move and all.

Perhaps I will comb my archives for my very own "Best Of" retrospective. Thanks for responding, take care.

-H

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she had a long term boyfriend prior that she was with for YEARS. He let her pose and didn't care at all. We were all friends for god knows how long. The new guy, however, came out of nowhere and it's been like she doesn't even exist anymore - a total reverse on how she was. I could literally call her and be like, "Madison, would you be able to do a new set tomorrow?" and she'd be there. Sucks...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links