Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - December 8, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - December 8, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's FINALLY online. The second in the comic book heroine series, this time featuring Jamie and Batgirl. The series got kick started a few months ago right here on Wu's Feetlinks with Mindee doing a Power Girl comic set. See the link below:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/mindeefeat01.html

With Jamie's set, I got her a little Batgirl/Batman logo shirt and had her on my bed one morning looking through a handful of Batgirl comics. Just like Mindee's set, I had a handful of statues, toys and even a miniature game piece that she was able to shove between her pudgy little toes.

Enjoy,
Patrick

P.S. And stop being slackers and enter the 2010 Soles of Silk trivia contest. Deadline is December 25th. I know you all wait until the day before to turn these in every time, but participation has been ho-hum thus far!!!

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spectacular soles. Wow. [Mmm]

So I guess I was one of the early ones to get my entry in for the trivia contest.

On another note, I was going through the archives here on the board and I just wanted to say thank you for keeping everything organized.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Spectacular soles. Wow. [Mmm]

So I guess I was one of the early ones to get my entry in for the trivia contest.

On another note, I was going through the archives here on the board and I just wanted to say thank you for keeping everything organized.

Those soles have hand my hands on them for countless hours. Since she's been away at school for months now, however, I told her online this week that we need to make up for lost time.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a good idea. She's definitely a keeper.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

She's home from school, so I need to hit her up and try to get in at least a little something. I still have three sets we did at the beach and one in a friend's house in a room full of about 900 bobble heads. Yes, about 900. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has the Shawn Johnson kind of cuteness. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
She has the Shawn Johnson kind of cuteness. [Smile]

I had no clue as to who Shawn Johnson was until I Googled her, then I remembered. I can see that, sure.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links