Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - January 12, 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - January 12, 2011
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week is a special week on the site. Since the site started, one model had always had the most photos on the site. That model was Madison. From day one, until this week, Madison was that girl. This week, however, Cierra is now that girl. I guess you could say, she "slid" past her with this baby oil set... [Laugh] Believe it or not, Cierra, who has also been with Soles of Silk since its opening day had never done a set with her feet glistening in baby oil. Quite the shocker being she pretty much has stuck her feet in every messy/dirty substance I can think of.

Also this week I have a contribution from Shoe Kittens of the lovely and exotic, Rima. I fell in love with this girl the first time I saw her and I'm glad she's on Soles of Silk in the contributions area.

Patrick

Cierra

-

-

Rima

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are Cierra's lovely feet?

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheFootLover:
What size are Cierra's lovely feet?

She listed herself on the site as a 4 and she had on flip flops that day that read 4 and Converse shoes that I photographed her in as a 4. But I've also seen her wearing size 5s and 6s in different shoes. I'd venture to say 5/5.5ish, but I let her go with the 4 because she was showing me the 4 when I said no way. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely adore Cierra... she is just stunning. :faint:

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by solesearching:
I absolutely adore Cierra... she is just stunning. :faint:

Add in her fun loving personality and you have quite the little mynx in front of the camera.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOOO!!! No.
You're supposed to tell me she's a total wench and all her rampant cuteness is just camera tricks. [Cry]
*sigh*
Yeah. She's my favorite... [Hump]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ha ha... Well, she was a bit of a tease in this one, that's for sure...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/cierrafeat01.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra looks great! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
Cierra looks great! [Big Grin]

She's got the most photos on the site for a reason. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links