Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - January 19, 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - January 19, 2011
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week we're back to the beach with Jamie, yet again. And yes, I still have some more set from this day as we shot all day long.

Anyhow, before we did this day trip we talked about photo shoot ideas. One of them was to smash a snowball right on the boardwalk. She thought it was a funny idea, but said she'd do it.

After doing a few sets and soaking up a ton of sun, we decided to go ahead and give this idea a try. One problem though... We couldn't find a regular snowball stand to save our lives. We did come across a Polish Ice stand (similar to Italian Ice) and I said it would have to do.

Below is some of the melted mess that Jamie had going on. Her feet were a little dirty from the boardwalk, and then they began turning colors. The people walking by sure thought we were strange with the looks, but I didn't hear anyone say anything. After all, we were in Jersey. LOL

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did she get that sticky mess off of her feet?
I have an idea!!

Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she sure is a beautiful girl. can't go wrong with anything jamie related. fist pumps, btw.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
btw...any ideas of what the difference is 'tween Polish & Italian water ice??

...besides the spelling? [Tongue]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oneagain,

I went onto the Polish Ice website and found this on their about us page, "It's not your typical Italian Water Ice. With its great taste, comes Polish Water Ice's uniqueness. Rather than serving a stored product, Polish Water Ice is made while you wait for it. It couldn’t be any fresher!"

Not sure if that is the only difference.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gelato!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links