Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - February 16, 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - February 16, 2011
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been sitting on this set FOREVER. I've posted the clip from it. I've posted a 4 part comic book wallpaper series from it. Now, I'm finally posting the set. Blame Marcy for doing other sets in between the time then and now.

In this set, Marcy and I went to the track. I wanted her feet to be sweaty and since she works out, I recommended we walk a few laps anyhow. After a few of those, she recommended a few laps of jogging. I, of course, being lazy, said I needed to get the camera ready. She did her thing for a few and then came back. I had her do all the stretching sorta stuff and then pull her tennis shoes, WELL, more like MINDEE's tennis shoes and socks off her feet. Her cousin Mindee gave her the tennis shoes before we went off to shoot because they matched her workout outfit nicely. So yes, both girls have had their sweaty size 8s in these shoes.

I went ahead and gave 2 extra preview shots. Shoes, socks, sweaty feet, soles, toes... had it all in this one. I hope you enjoy.

Patrick

-

-
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcy is my dream girl: everything about this girl is a 10 ! Kudos Patrick!
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
such a beautiful girl! i wish i could sniff her gorgeous feet
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

I've always liked your site! Nice stuff.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Sasha, long time, no chat.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How amazingly round and smooth are her heels?

WOW

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Glad you liked her heels, Craigy. Sometimes I find myself admiring a girl's heels too. It is usually if she is walking in front of me in a pair of open heeled sandals as the pressure from the high heel gives it a unique shape.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great smile. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abstractff
Board Regular
Member # 42442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abstractff   Author's Homepage   Email abstractff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love you guys stuff. Great photos:)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links