Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Wu's Feature Model - June 2011: Welcome Ryan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wu's Feature Model - June 2011: Welcome Ryan
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Just got home from a day of riding roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure up in the great state of New Jersey with a bunch of my friends, including the one photographed below.

Her name is Ryan and she turned 18 only day before these photos were taken. That was about a month ago now. I've been sitting on them for a bit as for this Feature Set I asked Wu if I could go with one of my newer models instead of an established one. He agreed and then I thought, "What if I went so new, no one had seen her before?" Wu loved the idea, especially when he saw the photos of the lovely Ryan. So quite literally, Ryan is debuting in this set. She doesn't even have a model page over on Soles of Silk yet. Next week, however, another set will be going on the site to make her official site debut as well. So she'll have a bunch of photos up if you count both sets.

Ryan is a beauty, but in all honesty, she can be totally girly and then the next minute, like one of the guys. She loves riding bikes and doing a little bit of fishing. It was actually a toss up as to which of those two hobbies we would use as her Feature Set theme - we just knew it would be one of them. As you can see, we went with the fishing.

I'm going to stop typing now and let the photos and the link below do the talking instead. I really hope you enjoy her photos because there is going to be a lot more of her to come.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ryanfeat01.html

Patrick

This be her.

-

And here is a close up of those size 8 beauties.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie, and those flip-flops and her legs won it for me. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous girl, wonderful feet. Thanks Patrick.

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOO WEE,,I NEED A JOB LIKE YOURS......

-
Upload Image to TurboImageHost.com

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker412
Board Regular
Member # 43704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker412   Email toesucker412   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is amazing!!! Excellent find as usual Patrick.

--------------------
Here we go Steelers!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runningbear
Board Regular
Member # 43961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runningbear   Email runningbear   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect 10 toepoints love those beautiful scrunched toes ripples and hees you rock ms ryan
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High arches in thin, plain black flip flops [just like Ryan's] will always be tops on my list of ways to see feet in shoes! [Thumbs Up] [Thud] [Bow Down]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tty55
Board Regular
Member # 44596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tty55   Email tty55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice foot photos I would love to caress those shapely soles

--------------------
bastianjj75@yahoo.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefootlover420
Board Regular
Member # 45311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefootlover420   Email pantyhosefootlover420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to take her fishing!!!!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links