Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - July 5, 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - July 5, 2011
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Yes, it is a day early for the normal Soles of Silk updates, but my ass is taking a much needed vacation for a few days with some friends. So what better way than to leave you in the hands... err, feet of Ryan once again?

She made her debut last week as a Wu's Feeture model in a set called, "Sexiest Catch," which was a play on the show Deadliest Catch. If you missed that set, check out this link to see those 83 photos (and remember, there are TWO (2) pages to this feature set).

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ryanfeat01.html

Anyhow, back to this week's update with Ryan. The set below is actually the first one she posed for and man did it go good. So good that I was going to use it for the feature gallery, but ended up going with the themed one instead.

We shot this set at a large pond that is behind a popular shopping center that features a water fountain and tons of ducks and geese. A few of them gave us the evil eye and I was wondering if they were going to attack. LOL

I'm not sure if I'll be checking in much these next few days, but I'll try to on my phone. I can't wait to see the comments to Ryan on this go around.

Patrick

P.S. The second shot, in the pose, was just one of many great pose shots she did in this set. Same with her feature set. Ryan sure rocks "the pose" with the best of them.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set, Patrick! You never cease to amaze me with your photo sets. Ryan is a great addition you your roster of models and she's definitely a new favorite of mine. Can't wait to see more from her!
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yeah_i_suck_toes:
Great set, Patrick! You never cease to amaze me with your photo sets. Ryan is a great addition you your roster of models and she's definitely a new favorite of mine. Can't wait to see more from her!

Thanks my friend. And glad to see you using her avatar. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls getting attacked, or nearly attacked by wildlife on a shot is not new to me. Ants bit one girl [Araceli] at our second shoot. The first time we shot, a squirrel got uncomfortably close to us, and kept making threatening sounds.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

In Ryan's set on the train tracks, we were both attacked by mosquitos. There was a nearby marshy spot and they just swarmed us. We were both so bitten up by the end of it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics she is real cutee
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ryan sure is a cutie. She's been a huge hit since her debut.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links