Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - July 27, 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - July 27, 2011
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I am excited to announce another new addition to Soles of Silk. Her name is Mileena and she has two very little, very cute, size 6 1/2 feet.

I have been after Mileena for a couple years to pose for me. Since she turned 18 I was after her to pose. It wasn't that she didn't want to, it was just she was NEVER open, or our schedules never seemed to match up. I honestly got to the point where I figured she would never pose and was finding excuses not to. I had kinda lost hope. Then back at the end of June, while out shooting Shae's debut set, we stopped to grab a bite to eat and we ran into Mileena. Funny thing was, they both know each other and I had no clue. We got to talking and she promised me she'd find me some time soon. I was happy, but figured it would be more of the same.

Low and behold a few weeks later Mileena tells me she has a day open - a day that I normally work. Needless to say, my ass took off work that day and told her I was all hers. I wanted to get in at least three shoots since she has been impossible to get with, and we ended up getting in four.

In this set, you can see her in my car wearing a pair of black thigh high stockings. Long ago she always said if she posed, she wanted to do something with my car - a black 350z. This is why I suggested the black thigh high stockings and man did her warm feet look so cute encased in them.

The location of this set wasn't my original planned place. While we were setting up, meaning her getting dressed, on top of a parking garage, a security guard came up and told us we had to leave. Apparently there has been some crime in the area, and in their lots, and we couldn't be hanging out. Oh well, so we headed to a parking lot by where Ryan posed at the duck pond.

While by this duck pond, we were constantly being bothered by countless geese. They literally came right up to the both of us, hence Mileena posing mostly inside my car. We did throw her up on top the hood for a few, but it was also scorching hot and her little butt was burning trying to sit on it.

Welcome Mileena,
Patrick

-

-

...and one for you "pesky, 'show some toes photos,'" people... LOL, I love ya though!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Another great new model! Where do you find them all?
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yeah_i_suck_toes:
Wow! Another great new model! Where do you find them all?

Thanks. I'm sure she'll be tickled to know she has gotten so many great comments. And I find most of the girls through my friendship with them, or as friends of friends.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mild Feet
Major Player
Member # 7358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mild Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Mild Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,
A lovely model! beautifull photos! she has beautiful feet! congratulations on your photos!...

and not lose contact with this girl! yield great photos.

=)

--------------------
Visit my Site [Smile]
 -

UsaFeetLinks - http://www.usafeetlinks.com

Posts: 211 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenos
Loyal Member
Member # 42836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xenos         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, I'm so jealous of you! But I'm happy for you, bro. I like the polish. It seems like Cierra used the same color in a past shoot, nice and bright. I love your work and the models. Keep up the great work!
Posts: 71 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Xenos:
Patrick, I'm so jealous of you! But I'm happy for you, bro. I like the polish. It seems like Cierra used the same color in a past shoot, nice and bright. I love your work and the models. Keep up the great work!

Yup, Cierra had a similar pedicure a few years ago when we took a trip to these botanical gardens a few miles outside of Washington DC. And speaking of Cierra, her most recent shoot she has neon orange and yellow toes that are on the same brightness level as this green.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Xenos
Loyal Member
Member # 42836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xenos         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra's size 4's have earned her a special place in my heart. She's just too cute!!! I'll be looking forward to those brightly colored toes.
Posts: 71 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woo wee, i love that green,,

-
Upload Image to TurboImageHost.com

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful toe pic, thanks

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Mileena's little round toes sure are beautiful. Glad everyone is enjoying her. Be sure to see those toes in purple in her Ravens set posted last week.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links