Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - September 7, 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - September 7, 2011
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update is the yearly hometown football set. Mileena is a huge Ravens fan and months before she even showed her bare feet to all of us on the site, I told her I wanted her to do this year's set. I was scared that she might not pose for me as it had taken me years to get her to do so, but once we got in those initial sets earlier this summer, I kindly reminded her about it. She said, "Oh, I didn't forget and want to do that one."

We had a hell of a time trying to figure out a little theme/gimmick to go along with this set. In the past I have done tailgating, football card collection, etc. sets along with the girls wearing the Ravens colors. But this time I just drew a blank. Mileena did as well. I then decided we should just go up on top of Baltimore's Federal Hill as the view of the city in the background is great and would fit the hometown feel. She liked the idea and said she got some Victoria's Secret Ravens clothes a few weeks before. I told her I'd take my helmet and some other little props.

Let the trash talking (and HOPEFULLY compliments, lol) begin!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would just like to say that Mileena is very pretty and a great addition to the site. I look foward to seeing her sexy feet in many more photosets.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Shaggy. She is adorable. I've always loved this chickie.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neutrino7
Member # 43668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neutrino7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just beautiful

--------------------
Gof

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she is a gorgeous. And her feet look great. And you won't hear any trash talking from me, I think she looks good in those colors. Just because the team may not be my favorite doesn't mean I can't enjoy a lovely girl sporting their colors, and if she has sexy feet and is showing them off then the team has got at least one good thing going for them in my book.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

It is hard to figure out what looked better concerning the purple and black. The above photos, or how they dominated the Steelers 35-7 on opening day.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now she has some wrinkly soles....kinda reminds me of Sara Swirls...have you heard from her? She still doing photosets?

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by solesearcher77:
Now she has some wrinkly soles....kinda reminds me of Sara Swirls...have you heard from her? She still doing photosets?

I talked to her on Twitter briefly, but haven't been in touch for ages.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty good looking bird. [Wink]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god... those soles... [Thud]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links