Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - October 5, 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - October 5, 2011
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carlin is back. She's such a cutie and I have to admit, I just adore her like no other. It's so good to have her back, but I'm going to let her pictures speak instead of my words. That being said, the last thing I will say is that wore her tennis shoes all day in anticipation for her photo shoot and for her photographer's nose.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenos
Loyal Member
Member # 42836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xenos         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume she wasn't wearing socks. I love it when they don't wear socks. Did they smell strong?Patrick, I love this girl! She's so cute, definitely a keeper!!! As usual, great work.
Posts: 71 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xenos:
I assume she wasn't wearing socks. I love it when they don't wear socks. Did they smell strong?Patrick, I love this girl! She's so cute, definitely a keeper!!! As usual, great work.

She sure wasn't wearing any socks. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zanella
Board Regular
Member # 8918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zanella         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Carlin ticklish?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Zanella:
Is Carlin ticklish?

When asked in her Soles of Silk model interview, this is what she had to say:

Q. Are your feet ticklish? If so, what spots are the most ticklish?

A. Oh my god, yes! The soles are the worst. I can't help but giggle when getting a pedi done.

--------------------
 -

tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beautiful and her feet are beautiful as well.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links