Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk on Twitter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk on Twitter
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a sucker and finally checked this Twitter thing out. Need some practice, but check it out.

http://twitter.com/#!/SolesofSilk

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just added you. Do you still have a Facebook or MySpace?
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't mess with the Facebook as I find it is too personal and easy for creeps to find models and people I don't want them knowing personal information about. And I forgot what MySpace is... LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Yay for having the Soles of Silk Twitter page suspended already without any warning at all. I sent in an appeal to inquire as to why it was suspended. I am waiting for further word. I will keep everyone posted.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Lady Steph
Board Regular
Member # 31562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Steph   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Steph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good gravy One second you were talkin to me the next you weren't.
Someone might not have liked all those lil tidbits of conversation you were throwing out there.

OH and can SOMEONE tell WU Lady Steph blows him kisses....
Spanx
[Secret]

P.S. I need to get up in the next banner dammit!

[Wu]

--------------------
Lady Steph

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Who knows. Twitter claims that they send an email out when an account is suspended telling you why. I got no such letter and have gotten no response to them as to why it was suspended. Believe it or not, on the page to contact them about it, they say it sometimes just happens by accident. Who knows. To be honest, Twitter, although I got a little traffic from it, is sorta lame.

And by the way, Wu's email is all over the place. You can ALSO email him yourself babe. He asked about your shoot. Maybe you two have something to talk about? I dunno. Email him babe because apparently you have something you wish to discuss with him. [Tongue]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering why you disappeared, Patrick. I had no idea your account had been suspended.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I was wondering why you disappeared, Patrick. I had no idea your account had been suspended.

Suspended in mid use. I sent yet another help center ticket, but I am not getting any word from them at all.

--------------------
 -

paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sucks. I was wondering why you hadn't been posting.
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links