Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - October 19, 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - October 19, 2011
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like I sure have some good fortune when it comes to getting a freshly minted, 18 year old girl to pose for the site. There have been quite a few to do so and this week, another is added to the mix. Meet Olivia. She turned the big 18 only a few weeks ago, and like Ryan, she had plans to pose for me before she even could. And also similar to Ryan, I couldn't wait to have her posing either.

Well, I'm happy to announce her arrival and hope you all enjoy her and her smooth/soft (I know from foot rub experience, lol) feet.

Patrick

P.S. And don't forget to follow Soles of Silk on Twitter too @SolesofSilk

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really have the best roster of models on one site I've ever seen. Great stuff Patrick.

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheFootLover:
You really have the best roster of models on one site I've ever seen. Great stuff Patrick.

That is quite the compliment. I enjoy many girls from all over the web from various sites. I'm glad that you think so highly of the girls posing for Soles of Silk.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links