Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Carlin preview 'the pose'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Carlin preview 'the pose'
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick,
Per my other comment on the Carlin set, I went looking here and on the regular forum for that Carlin in 'the pose' pic, and I can only assume you took it down. A smart business move, I'd say, since that was... one of the greatest pics ever. She's one of my all-time-favorite models on your site (along with Cierra and Ryan and... I'm sure I could pick a few others to round out a top 5, but.. those two come to mind first). In any case... I suppose I just wanted to rave about what I've seen in that set and that ONE particular pic. I shamefully admit that I haven't joined your site yet after years of watching, but after seeing this Carlin update, I'm not sure I can stay out any longer. Not that I'm cheap, but... I do have a LOT of other things soaking money away from me. Home expenses and musical gear/software aren't cheap. I guess what I'm saying is that the Carlin set is the kind of thing that makes me rethink my priorities! Might have to nickname her 'the franchise' for how many memberships she's sell! [Drool] Safe to say I'm a huge fan of hers (please pass along my admiration), as well as your site and all you've contributed to the community.
THANK YOU, good sir. [Cheers] I'll likely be popping in as a new member on your site very, very soon...
Heh... I said 'member'... [Tongue]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you liked it, but it was never removed. Here is the link to the thread. You were probably on the newer thread.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=027610

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Patrick, can't wait for you to post some more of my favorite girl, Mindee!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah! Yep, thats the one! Stupid me... I didn't scroll down far enough when looking. I assumed it was a new thread. And yep, there she is... [Eek!] Wow. What a shot. What a set. She's amazing and you rock.

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tyvianc,

Mindee will be posted again REALLY soon. Also after her to get in some new foot massages... I mean, foot photos. [Big Grin]

SoleSearching,

It's okay. Carlin sure is a doll, isn't she?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links