Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk - September 5, 2012

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - September 5, 2012
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olivia is many people's fantasy footgirl, and in this set, she's doing some fantasy football. Of course she's wearing her home team colors in a room that features the team's logo on the wall behind her.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Patrick. I have subscribed to Solesofsilk.com several times over the last few years(yes, I have insatiable thirst for your wares). You continue to bring us great new models, and I never tire of the angels who have smiled for you several times of the last few years. Keep up the great work, as if you actually need encouragement from us.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovetoes1984
Board Regular
Member # 45078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovetoes1984   Email lovetoes1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
Hi, Patrick. I have subscribed to Solesofsilk.com several times over the last few years(yes, I have insatiable thirst for your wares). You continue to bring us great new models, and I never tire of the angels who have smiled for you several times of the last few years. Keep up the great work, as if you actually need encouragement from us.

Wow, thanks for the kind words and for checking out the site with membership time. It's always great to read some words that people have!

Patick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I'm really blown away by Olivia and her beauty.What a great new addition and a great set with her.She has got great cute feet and toes and nails,her toes are so well formed and look sooo...oh dare I say...

Thank You Patrick and Olivia!

Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fft8989   Author's Homepage   Email fft8989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to kiss your soles ~~~~~

--------------------
foot fetish toys, foot sex toy, footjob toys
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's cute. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
She's cute. [Smile]

That she is, and fun too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links