Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - June 5, 2013

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - June 5, 2013
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before shooting this set I found yet another interesting location on Google Earth. It was an old mill that featured a water wheel and this long pipe that spanned the road alongside the mill. I showed Aliza and she liked the spot. She asked if she could wear boots in the set and I said sure, but only on the condition that she NOT wear socks. She responded, "Ewwy," and then said okay. LOL

We ended up shooting a bunch of boot pictures on the steps by the pipe and on the pipe itself, but I didn't post them as samples as I figured you'd much rather see her feet. So here are some samples of her by the water wheel and then on a ramp to enter the mill itself.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I recall a couple years back this is the same girl you posted pics of her feet online her and she apparently had you remove them as her "family" or "parents" may find out and wouldn't like them? I'm pretty sure that was the situation. She's of Filipino background right?

Anyways, nice to see her showing off those pretty feet and cute face. I sure as hell wouldn't want to see her in boots. She's adorable. Love to see more of her and her pretty feet.

Btw, looks like she's a tad bit thinner or lost a few pounds from the pics a couple years back, not that she looked bad at all back then.

[ July 02, 2013, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Scotty7493 ]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So awesomely pretty. Perfect smile & soles, beautiful face & hair...

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scotty,

This is the same girl. And apparently her folks still don't care for it. Time will tell if she keeps doing more. I still have another set I shot at the end of last year though with her feet in some really sloppy mud.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links