Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Christmas Wish List

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Christmas Wish List
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Patrick -

Dig your work and love your recent models.
The model that tops my list - Wendy. Her body is amazing and her soles are awesome! I hope that she is still around and willing to capture a few new frames with you. If so, could you honor my Christmas wish!

=)

Regards,
USSoleMan

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Christmas is coming early (and that you didn't check out the site in the last two days). Wendy has a set coming up in the next update. I also have three sets, I believe, of her already shot in waiting after this coming update. And of course, I'm sure she'll be posing for more as 2014 progresses. She's been a big part of my site and I certainly want to include her in the 10 year celebration all year long.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SWEET, looking forward to these!

Thanks!
USSoleMan

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links