Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Upcoming Where's Wendy set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Upcoming Where's Wendy set
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick,

So glad to see more of Wendy back on the site. I know personally where I'd like to see her scrumptious size 8's. Any chance you could talk her into doing a Messy Feet set sometime soon?

Also, any chance of bringing some more older familiar faces back? Maybe Jessie or Jaylee Austin or Kelsey?

cheers
dangerboy450

Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there,

Some of the girls go away (Jaylee) and others I just either haven't been able to shoot, or I have so much content already shot, I just have to try and rotate through it. Kelsey has a few sets shot and will be coming up before long. I've talked to Jessie, so I'm sure we'll be doing something this spring/summer. As for Wendy, I still have quite few sets of her, but I'll see what I can do in regards to something messy.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick,

Thanks for the the heads ups. I would so appreciate a messy set from Wendy as "Mac n' Toes Cheese" and "Wet Noodles and Wiggling Toes" are two of my favorite videos. Maybe she could put her feet in BBQ Baked Beans or Sloppy Joe mix for to kick off summer on Memorial Day?

Or perhaps sweet Jessie, her size 9's would look amazing covered in slop.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some good ideas Dangerboy. Sometimes I feel like I've done it all and then I read something like this. I'll see what I can do, even if it means another model has to do it. Wendy can be hard to schedule sometimes.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Hey Patrick, any word regarding a Messy Feet set from Wendy or the other girls?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

So far this is what I have, just not sure of when they'll be published at this time:

- Aliza: Sloppy/Wet Mud
- Lela Beryl: Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cake
- Rachel DD: Carrot Cake

Patrick

--------------------
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to the Aliza set;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Alright! Sounds awesome. Lela is a real cutie. I can't wait to see those gorgeous soles smothered and covered like my Waffle House hash browns. Still got my fingers crossed for Wendy and Jessie. Keep up the good work.
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope Aliza gets as dirty/muddy as Marcy did a couple years ago!

And of course, I'm with dangerboy re: Wendy and Jessie. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links