Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - June 4, 2014

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - June 4, 2014
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Olivia is back showing off her slender soles, bright pink toes, and legs out in front of the Cape May Lighthouse in New Jersey. This was the first set we did of three on the day during a little day trip we spent together shooting in several interesting and historic locations. I love getting out and shooting in spots like this, especially when it's with a great friend like Olivia. She's such a sweetheart and I can't wait to shoot her again later this month.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
The Legend
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Patrick, amazing shots, and she's so cute. I've never commented on your own forum before, but I like the clean look.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks man. It's a little slower in these sections, but I know a few people prefer to take a look in here too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow i just hope i have the luck you have in getting these beautiful girls to pose for your site wow

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by LickHerSoles:
Wow i just hope i have the luck you have in getting these beautiful girls to pose for your site wow

The overwhelming majority of the girls are just real life personal friends - or, friends of those friends. As in Olivia's case, we work together and are pretty good friends too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by LickHerSoles:

The overwhelming majority of the girls are just real life personal friends - or, friends of those friends. As in Olivia's case, we work together and are pretty good friends too.

Patrick

Always good to have friends like that like my friend dawn the one i'll be shooting one day good friends from high school.

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links